Check the ride height.
Measure camber and toe.
Rear Wheel Alignment Adjusting Procedure (cont’d)
NSX four wheel alignment requires the use of equip-
ment designed specifically for four wheel indepen-
dent suspensions and capable of immediate
1. Drive the car on the alignment rack.
2. Check the tire pressure and ride height as described
on page 18-6.
3. Center the steering wheel.
1. Measure the length of the threaded section on
the right and left toe control arms.
Standard: 40 mm
Difference between right and left: 1 mm max.
2. If the measurement is out of specification,
loosen the locknut and adjust properly.
Loosen the nuts
(4.0 kg-m, 29 Ib-ft)
1. Loosen the locknut on the rear lower control
arm adjusting point and adjust the cam posi-
tion so that the right and left graduations on
the adjusting cam are in contact.
2. Mark the arm in the position which aligns with
the dial center of the adjusting cam.
Graduation in contact
with groove wall
Loosen the nut
(12.5 kg-m, 90 Ib-ft)
DIAL CENTER Graduation in
4. Measure the readings for camber and toe according
to the alignment equipment manufacturer’s
5. Adjust the camber and .toe at the same time on one
side of the car. Repeat for the other side of the car.
Toe-in: 6.0 1.0 mm
Camber: -1°30 ‘ 30’