SRS components are located in this area. Review the
SRS component locations, precautions, and procedures
in the SRS section 24 before performing repairs or ser-
1. Remove the clock (see page 23-231).
2. Remove the two screws behind the clock, then
remove the center air vent (see section 20).
3. Remove the four screws, then remove the center
4. Take out the ashtray.
5. Remove the five screws and center console panel,
then disconnect the 3-P connector and 4-P connec-
tor from the floor wire harness.
CENTER CONSOLE PANEL
6. Remove the four screws, then disconnect the 14-P
and 30-P connectors from the floor wire harness
and take out the climate control unit.
7. Remove the four screws, then disconnect the 16-P
connector, mast antenna lead, and window anten-
na lead and take out the stereo radio/cassette
WINDOW ANTENNA LEAD
MAST ANTENNA LEAD