Lighting Switch Replacement
All SRS electrical wiring harnesses are covered with
yellow outer insulation.
Before disconnecting the SRS wire harness, install
the short connector on the airbag (see page 23-323).
Replace the entire affected SRS harness assembly
if it has an open circuit or damaged wiring.
1. Remove the dashboard lower cover and disconnect
the 2-P connectors from the floor wire harness.
2. Remove the dashboard center panel.
3. Remove the tilt cover.
4. Remove the steering column lower cover and upper
5. Disconnect the 16-P connector and 10-P connector.
6. Remove the 4 screws from the lighting switch.
7. Disconnect the 10-P connector from the cancel unit,
then remove the lighting switch.
Lighting Switch Light Bulb Replacement
1. Remove the steering column covers.
2. Remove the 2 screws.
3. Slide the lighting switch out of the housing as shown.
4. Remove the bulb from the lighting switch by turning
the bulb 45°.
BULB (0.91 W)
16-P CONNECTOR CANSEL SWITCH
8. If necessary, remove the cancel unit and cancel switch.