CAUTION: To prevent damage, place the roof on an
1. Remove the roof.
2. Remove the roof front trim and roof side trim (see
3. Install the roof side lock handle.
4. Turn the roof side lock handle, then remove the
Screw locations, 3
5 x 0.8 mm
5 N-m (0.5 kg-m,
5. Return the roof side lock handle to the unlocked
position, then remove it.
Roof Side Lock Replacement
6. Move the roof side lock, then pull the lock pins out
and remove the lock.
NOTE: Take care not to bend the rods and lock pins.
7. Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
• Grease the location indicated by the arrow and
the lock pins.
• Make sure the roof side lock works smoothly.