Main Switch Removal
All SRS wiring harnesses are covered with yellow
Before disconnecting any part of the SRS wire
harness, install the short connectors (see page
Replace the entire affected SRS harness assembly if
it has an open circuit or damaged wiring.
1. Remove the knee bolster pad.
2, Remove the tilt cover.
3. Remove the steering column lower cover and upper
4. Disconnect the 16-P connector and the 10-P
CAUTION: Be careful not to damage the SRS wire
5. Remove the four screws and remove the combina-
tion light switch (main switch).
COMBINATION LIGHT SWITCH
Main Switch Test
1. Remove the dashboard lower panel and knee
2. If necessary, remove the knee bolster.
3. Disconnect the 16-P connector and check for con-
tinuity between the terminals in each switch posi-
tion according to the table.
View from terminal side