SRS components are located in this area. Review the
SRS component locations, precautions, and procedures
in the SRS section 24 before performing repairs or ser-
1. Remove the dashboard lower cover, and disconnect
2. Remove the dashboard lower pad.
3. Remove the tilt cover.
4. Remove the steering column covers.
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the steering col-
Main Switch Replacement (cont’d)
5. Disconnect the 20-P, 4-P and 5-P connectors from
the floor wire harness.
CAUTION: Be careful not to damage the SRS wire
6. Remove the six screws, then remove the windshield
wiper-cruise control switch assembly.
CRUISE CONTROL SWITCH CONNECTOR
7. If necessary, replace the cruise control switch bulbs.
BULBS (0.91 W)
CRUISE CONTROL SWITCH