Be sure to install the SRS wiring so that it is not
pinched or interfering with other car parts.
Always keep the short connector on the airbag con-
nector when the harness is disconnected.
1. Disconnect both the negative cable and positive ca-
ble from the battery.
2. Remove the maintenance lid A below the airbag,
then remove the short connector.
MAINTENANCE LID A
3. Disconnect the connector between the airbag and
4. Connect the short connector to the airbag side of
CABLE REEL CONNECTOR
SHORT CONNECTOR (RED)
5. Remove the door sill molding.
6. Remove the kick panel trim pieces, as necessary.
7. Remove the under-dash fuse box mounting bolts.
8. Disconnect the under-dash fuse box connectors.
NOTE: The SRS main harness connector is double
locked. To remove it, first lift the connector lid with
a thin screwdriver, then press the connector tab
down and pull the connector out.
9. Take out the under-dash fuse box.
No. 1 (10 A)
SRS MAIN HARNESS
KICK PANEL TRIM
1. Install the under-dash fuse box.
KICK PANEL TRIM
2. Connect the connectors to the under-dash fuse box.
NOTE: To reinstall the SRS main harness connector,
push it into position until it clicks, then close the con-
3. Install the kick panel trim pieces.
4. Disconnect the short connector from the airbag.
LID A CABLE REEL
5. Connect the airbag 2-P connector and cable reel 2-P
6. Attach the short connector to the lid A and attach
to the steering wheel.
7. Connect both the negative cable and positive cable
to the battery.
8. After installing the under-dash fuse box, confirm that
all systems work properly.