Headlight/Turn Signal Switch Replacement
All SRS wiring harnesses are covered with yellow out-
Before disconnecting any part of the SRS wire har-
ness, install the short connectors (page 24-10(’93-’96)).
Replace the entire affected SRS harness assembly If
ft has an open circuit or damaged wiring.
1. Remove the knee bolster pad.
KNEE BOLSTER PAD
2. Remove the tilt cover.
4. Disconnect the 16-P connector and 10-P connector.
3. Remove the steering column lower cover and upper
5. Remove the four screws from the headlight switch.
6. Disconnect the 10-P connector from the turn signal
cancel unit, then remove the headlight switch and
turn signal switch.
7. Separate the headlight switch from the turn signal
8. If necessary, remove the turn signal cancel unit and
BULB (0.91 W)
4. Remove the bulb from the switch by turning it 45°.
3. Slide the headlight switch out of the housing as
1. Remove the headlight switch (see previous page).
2. Remove the two screws.
Headlight Switch Light Bulb