SRS components are located in this area. Review the
SRS component locations, precautions, and procedures
in the SRS section 24 before performing repairs or ser-
1. Remove the dashboard lower cover, and disconnect
2. Remove the dashboard lower pad.
COVER DASHBOARD LOWER
3. Remove the tilt cover.
4. Remove the steering column covers.
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the steering col-
Rear Window Defogger
Switch Replacement (cont’d)
5. Disconnect the 18-P and 10-P connectors.
CAUTION: Be careful not to damage the SRS wire
6. Remove the six screws, then remove the rear win-
dow defogger-light switch assembly.
REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER-
LIGHT SWITCH ASSEMBLY
7. If necessary, replace the rear window defogger
BULBS (0.91 W)