1. Reposition the damper assembly between the
frame and knuckle.
2. Install the stabilizer link and connect the stabilizer
3. Loosely install a new self-locking nut.
4. Hold the ball pin of the stabilizer link with a hex
wrench, then tighten the self-locking nut.
5. Loosely install a new damper mounting nut.
NOTE: The damper mounting nuts should be
tightened with the damper under vehicle load.
6. Install the new self-locking nuts on the top of the
7. Tighten the damper mounting nut to the specified
8. Secure the damper assembly to the frame with the
9. Install the strut brace.
10. Install the rear hatch glass trim.
11. Install the engine cover support rod onto the strut
12. Install the rear wheels.