SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS
component locations, precautions, and procedures in the
SRS section 24 before performing repairs or service.
1. Remove the clock (see section 23).
2. Remove the two screws behind the clock, then
remove the center air vent (see section 20).
3. Take out the ashtray and remove the two screws
from under the ashtray.
4. Remove the four screws, then remove the center
5. Remove the three screws and center console
panel, then disconnect the 3P connector and 4P
connector from the floor wire harness.
6. Remove the four screws, then disconnect the 14P
and 30P connectors from the floor wire harness.
Take out the automatic climate control unit.